Thursday, December 12, 2013

Microphones

So, after ranting on the podcast about the great deal I found on the mics, I got somewhat burnt.  Right after I purchased them the guy e-mails me that he has to cancel the order because the mics "did not pass the bench test".  WTH?  Why would you not check something out BEFORE you post it for sale if you have any indications that they may not WORK!  He refunded the money to PayPal but then PayPal put a hold on the money.  I'll find out tonight if everything is legit and if I got my money back.  So, no microphones at a great price.  And, worse yet, probably no mics by Christmas week.  And thus, probably no recording Christmas week.  I specifically took a few days off from work to record.  Frustrated and leery about dealing with eBay now.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home